The plots at Shifa Society are 100% Sold out and we will be launching new projects shortly. All of our projects are strictly invitation only and are offered to our current membership first. From time to time, residential plots / units may also become available in the secondary market.
If you would like to be on the waiting list or be invited to participate in our future projects please print and complete the attached form and mail to the society or deliver to the security gate.
1. Application for the waiting list does not constitute membership.
2. All members must be approved by the Management Committee and ratified by the Annual General Meeting of the members.
3. Membership is not guaranteed and the Society reserves the right to deny membership as per the Punjab Cooperative Societies Act of 1925.
4. The waiting list maintained by the Society is on a first come first serve basis on the following priority list:
a) Existing Members of the Society and their families
b) Employees of Shifa International Hospitals and Affiliated Concerns
c) Other members of the Community of positive social standing and of good repute.
5. The Society will never charge any commission or fees for matching a buyer and seller and there are no authorized brokers or estate agents at this time.