1. Application for the waiting list does not constitute membership.
2. All members must be approved by the Management Committee and ratified by the Annual General Meeting of the members.
3. Membership is not guaranteed and the Society reserves the right to deny membership as per the Punjab Cooperative Societies Act of 1925.
4. The waiting list maintained by the Society is on a first come first serve basis on the following priority list:
a) Existing Members of the Society and their families
b) Employees of Shifa International Hospitals and Affiliated Concerns
c) Other members of the Community of positive social standing and of good repute.
5. The Society will never charge any commission or fees for matching a buyer and seller and there are no authorized brokers or estate agents at this time.